September 19, 2010

More on Executive Check Ups

More on my executive check up adventure. Now, I had started my arduous journey back to fitness. I think I've convinced myself (or is it more 'deceived') myself to believe that I have lost a noticeable amount of weight since I've added dancing back to my life. But just as I was beginning to relax a bit, the stress test included in my check up jolted me back to reality. I need to lose an estimated (mine) 20 lbs to get back to my ideal weight. Oh no! I used to have abs but over the years, I just kept putting off the crunches that I needed to do and now most of my weight has found its way right in front of my nose. hahaha I need to learn how to get rid of belly fat, pronto! As in two weeks? And I know it's not going to happen overnight boo hoo hoo. For now, I'm going to hold back on the rice a bit just to jump start my metabolism and see where it takes me. My target weight is 110 lbs and I am 20 lbs overweight. Hopefully, I'll be looking at a smaller waistline in two weeks, peeps!

0 comments: