September 03, 2009

Move your body

I recently bought at book for my kids about biology. Its a Grade 10 book but I intend to read it aloud to my 1st grader. We read about mollusks a few days ago. On my own time, I found myself reading this book with some pleasure. I ended up marveling at the jet propulsion of cephalopods (squids and octopuses), the wing construction of birds and the amazing abilities of fish. Considering these and the human body, I realized that animals were made to move. Forget about apidexin reviews. The reason for most of us being overweight is that we have forgotten to move. Most of us live a sedentary lifestyle, lost in cyberspace or in TV land. What's worse is that we do this with a box of chocolates in front of us. It's time for us to do what we were design for. Move your body!

0 comments: