September 19, 2010

Executive Checkup

I just had an overnight executive check up that ended yesterday. It was my first ever and I wasn't quite sure what to expect. My friend and I scheduled to have it at the same time so that it would be a little bit fun. The hospital did a procedure on us immediately after they got our admission papers. Talk about fast! We didn't even have our rooms yet. Whew! It was a whirlwind of tests from ECG to 2d echo etc. I remember the stress test we took on the treadmill. I had just started to go back to dancing to address the fitness factor in my life but man, oh man, when I saw myself on that treadmill with all those buttons and wires strapped around me I just told myself I need to lose more!!! Is there any button out there in cyber land that will melt my fat away? Something like 'click here for diet pills that work' while you munch on a mango tart or siomai dimsum? Aargh! Burn calories burn!

0 comments: