September 19, 2010

Increasing Muscle Mass

Still on the subject of health, I realize that what you don't use you lose, especially when it comes to muscles. I used to have tone arms and abs but after childbirth and living in hermit mode for the past 10 or so years, whatever tone I had before, disappeared. I mean, who wouldn't want an extra slice of blueberry cheesecake or that irresistible chocolate bar hidden at the bottom of the vegetable crisper? All who are guilty, raise your right flabby arms? on second thought, maybe not. I am on my way back to fitness heaven and so I am looking at ways on how to increase muscle mass on my poor neglected extensions. I read somewhere that the goal is not to lose weight but to increase muscle which will eventually address the goal of losing weight. I am about to prove if what I read is correct. Stay tuned for more weight loss updates in the future.

0 comments: