March 21, 2010

Weight

During the wake of my friends mom, I came across acquaintances and friends I have not seen for a while. They complemented me for losing weight and asked me how I did so. They asked about my diet. Some maybe seeking for the best weight loss supplement available. Truth is, while diet may have played a little part in it, its really the change in my activities. I have been teaching ballet for a year now and have gone back to taking classes to enhance my job. I now take about 6 hours of ballet classes a week, on top of 4 hours of classes I teach. While this is not a professional danseur's regimen, it is good enough to keep me in the teaching game. The added benefit is the fitness I get. It is really about doing a physical activity you love rather than getting fit for fitness sake alone.

0 comments: