April 05, 2008

A really good find...

I learned something new today and to me it was an eye opener. I never knew that there was such a thing as a medical bracelet. At first, I wondered what it was all about until I read more about it and I think it is one of the most practical things to have. A medical bracelet is actually a real bracelet that is not only fashionable or decorative, it also contains medical information about you engraved in the bracelet that people or medical professionals can recognize and use in case of an emergency. What a great idea especially for those who are being treated for illnesses like hypertension or diabetes or those on medication and who might need emergency medical care just in case something happens to them. Can you imagine that? Wearing it could literally save your life. Now that is a really good find.

0 comments: