August 23, 2012

Pool

Rean here...

The past few days, I have been musing about what needs to be done with my family's properties now that my Dad is gone and my Mom is getting old.  My main concern is how to preserve the heritage my parents worked for specifically how to financially sustain that properties they have.  A key concept would be to develop the large pool they build at the bottom of the hill where our family home is.  The idea is to develop it into a venue for functions.  We may need to update the cleaning systems to align it with modern standards as it was built in the late 60's.  If the budget permits, we might purchase robotic pool cleaners to ensure it operates with the highest level of sanitation there is.  Our family continues to pray for direction as far as what the best strategy is for this property.

0 comments: