November 06, 2008

Buying Glasses Online

The other day I caught my DD squinting again. She would do this while reading or watching videos. We think she’s just trying to figure something out. Nevertheless, we definitely have to check her eyes. My concern is that I had sight difficulty that could have been treated with correctives when I was a child. Only laser surgery gave me normal eye sight years later.

With all these concerns, I encountered Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses and found a frame DD would like, if she was prescribed correctives. This one was priced at $12.95

glasses

I also found that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! The segment showed what information was needed from the opthalmologist. It mentioned the possible problems with getting pupillary distance ( PD) and how to measure it. There also was a test purchase done by a mother with 2 children requiring glasses. It did show that you may get PD measurement problems if you were doing it with a young child. If your an adult who has been using glasses for years, you would have problems trying out glasses with Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni.


0 comments: