August 25, 2008

We need a new sofa

Yup, we need one yesterday! Our ratty old sofa has lost its last bounce and all that's left of it is the framework and the cover that holds it together. I don't think it had a chance with 3 kids (2 small and 1 oversized grownup) keep using it as trampoline. I stuffed it with an unused mattress and all the throw pillows we had but those things have been pulverized too. That's what happens when you get cheap discount furniture, I guess.  I wish Oprah and Nate Berkus would come visit my house and give me a home makeover.  In my dreams... LOL 

Anyway, there are a lot of online furniture shops I'm planning to check out - one of them is Boyles dot com. I think a whole range of furnitures to select from to suit your fancy. Now I have to figure out how to get my isp to fix the link. 

0 comments: