August 16, 2008

My favorite aisle in the supermarket

Did you know that my favorite aisle in the supermarket is the toiletries section where all the shampoos, soaps and skin care products are. I remember when we were in the US and I was still pregnant with my first child, I would take my sweet time browsing through the all the products and reading all the claims on the labels. 

One of the baby products that I really wished for my soon to arrive baby back then was the Aveeno baby care line.  It's definitely one of those products you need to have on your baby shower wishlist aside from all those other cutesy baby stuff. My kids are no longer little babies (just bigger babies to me) but I love the Aveeno line and if you are expecting a little bundle of joy I know your baby will love it too.


0 comments: