August 03, 2008

I'm a little bit country...

It's been quite a while since I've spent more than three days in the city and it's been quite a whirlwind so far. I don't know if I can say that I miss the city life cause I am quite happy living outside the city. There are a lot of conveniences that aren't always available when you live in the 'suburbs' like access to a lot of  'comfort living' and 'pampering yourself' stuff. Five-star hotels, high-end facilities like gyms and spas, and restaurants with your not so usual ihaw-ihaw stuff within two to five kilometers away from your serviced residence isn't your usual provincial fare.  I'm a little bit country so I couldn't care less if facial or acne treatments were given by local derma practitioners whose surname doesn't ring a bell or if the best hairdresser in the area was the local barber. I miss our little brown house with the green door and the tiny front yard and my turon. I'm happy we'll be home soon.

0 comments: