April 29, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I know there is no spring here where I live but our house definitely needs a spring cleaning day once in a while. I try to get rid of as much stuff as I can regularly but those of you who have kids know that purging is an ongoing thing. Aside from that, being in a tropical country, one has to deal with a lot of humidity and dust especially on the furniture. I sometimes wish I had one of those steam cleaners they show on the TV Shopping channel. Being married to a Physics major guy, I have these little tidbits of info on these products I have on my wishlist. Geeky stuff, y'know. LOL Hubby says that steam is actually hotter than boiling water and acts as a very good sanitizer for your stuff. Which gives me an idea...! Hmmmm, maybe I can elbow him to send me to a spa on Thursday and steam all my grimy dead skin cells away. lol

0 comments: