December 08, 2010

Mondays

Rean here...

Monday mornings are a break from my normal daily routine. In most days, I go to work around noontime and conclude my tasks in the evening. On the first day of the work week, I wake up before 5am in order to catch the 530am bus that takes me to LRT-Taft. Next on the agenda would be a hearty Filipino breakfast a Jollibee where I usually order beef tapa or bangus. After this, I proceed to the faculty lounge at the 14th floor of the School of Design and Art, College of Saint Benilde. Here I do some fine tuning to my lesson plans and print out hard copies I need for the day's NATSCA2 session, that is, if I find working inkjet cartridges or paper. I then proceed to my class room and start my class. My 3 hour session of lectures, somatic exercises and design challenges ends at 11am. I then proceed to a fast food outlet for lunch if I'm really hungry. It's off to the JAC Liner terminal in Buendia where I take the bus home to Sta. Rosa, Laguna.

0 comments: