June 05, 2008

Catch the Wave - Earn from blogging





I've been blogging for quite some time now and so far I've been enjoying it. It's like second wind to my long buried childhood dream - (of course blogging was non-existent back then, silly :D) I wanted to be a journalist. Unfortunately, back then, the old folks would discourage the idealistic young ones from taking "non-earning" careers in favor of the more  lucrative courses that guaranteed you at least a minimum wage income. (ugh!) 

So I said goodbye to that dream until like some horror flick where a bony hand sticks itself out from the grave my dream resurrected! Guess what? Say hello to the wonderful world of problogging! That's right, peeps! Now I can  have my cake and eat it too or in other words I can write my head off and earn from it too. Isn't that great? So if you want to learn more about how you can do that look up Bloggerwave.com - a site a I found that will help you get started on how to make money while blogging. Go check it out!



0 comments: