August 05, 2007

Goodnight, Lolo...


Dear family and friends,


My dad passed away yesterday morning at 2:34 am. I would like to thank you all for standing with us and offering prayers and messages and loving support all through out this time. His body lies in state in Meycauayan, Bulacan as we wait for my siblings to arrive from abroad after which he will be transferred to Loyola Memorial-Guadalupe, Makati for cremation. Details to follow.

Once again, my personal heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all who have prayed with us. I am overwhelmed by all the love that has been pouring in from all over and I pray that the Lord would reward you above and beyond I could ever give all of you.




Good night Lolo, sweet dreams Lolo, We love you Lolo. Nyt-Nyt! We love you! -with much love and affection - Mai, Rean, Kai and Aemu

0 comments: